Saturday, January 24, 2009

New start

Hello! I change to blogspot...well, welcome to my new home! hehe~
I just want to change a new enviroment, because i hope i can start my new life here.
I still hope all of my friends can continue visit my blog at here...
Although I am not using wretch...

I will tell you how my life going everyday!
No matter what that i'm happy or sad...

Today, I had went out with my junior classmate and my primary school friend.
We went to a saloon, wei fung wanted to colour his hair...
And i with wai loon wanted to wash hair.

After that, wei fung drove us back to his house for a rest,
and the next station is went back to my home.
dinner finish at home then we went to lesure mall "tan cha wu"...
We chatting inside there, nice feel.

Around 10:30pm, he fetch me back home...
Thanks a lot.

I need to stop now, im tired.
Bye bye

No comments: