Sunday, January 25, 2009

Take it easy

I saw a TV program, they are discusting something about "luck" of this year.

And I knew that I'm very bad luck in this year.

what idea can let me change to good luck?

Just wait, i can't do anything now.

We ate dinner tonight, father side relative came our house to dinner together.

One year only will have one chance eat together.

But my brother always absents in this time.

After dinner, I went out with "her" to a mamak.

I saw my primary school friend there.

And I felt the world is very small.

My primary school friend, his another friend last time was also studied in tsun jin,

But he does'nt study hard so change school to melaka...

And francis also was change to melaka also...

they are same school at melaka, and he know francis also.

wau! the world is really small.

chat finish with my friend then went back to my sit continue with"her" our topic.

Just now i had told her all my true words.

I'm wondering that i should told her or i did wrong.

because i made her cried!

I am so sorry, please don't cry...

when i were angry i will say something hurt, please don't blame on me.

That my personality!

But i promise i will change...i should'nt to be selfish again...

I really don't know how to compare black or white!

I don't know how to do is right...

But i just know i always did wrong...

Just now walking back to home, I'm just stepping on a lonely street.

walking by myself and the fire wood was up on me...

I looking that and told myself, just take it easy...

now is already chinese new year, wish u can happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darss .
im sorry too .
dont felt lonely .
still got me .
i love u so so much .
wont blame on u .
i cant sleep now .
but nevermind .
im just thinking something .
i wish that u can happy too .
must always stay happily .