Tuesday, January 27, 2009

During chinese new year

Yesterday, all my father side relative came to our house.
i saw a lot of my cousin, we never see each for a long time.
All of them have been changed.
My cousin had made a tattoo on her right hand side body.
But i don't know what the tattoo mean.

Today, actually we wanted to go back kalawang once.
but my mother side relative came to our house, so we waited them at home.
My "yi ma", uncle and my dear cousin sister also got came.
So miss them.

After that, I went to bet money...in the begining i wont alot once.
But the last round i losed double money!
My luck so bad....like that also can!

Around nine o'clock, went back to home...
very tiring.

that my chinese new year process!
tomorrow yi mah them is going to go back singapore...
don't know when can meet again...

okay, is time to bed...good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah~~Ken!!!
pro english....o.O...
i never try to type blog a full page of english!!!
Maybe i can do it
But, it look oddness