Wednesday, February 4, 2009

countdown my graduration

Last time I'm very enjoyed school life.
It let me felt happiness and no adult pressure like how to earn money and how to keep hardworking on their work.

But now, I feeling bored on my school life.
This year I had already asked my friends the same question many times,
"you want to take SPM or still want to continue form 6?"
Actually I must continue form 6, because my dad wanted!
But if i just take spm go, why don't I study malay school...that a point...
you can't think like that, you can say i study private school because i don't wanted easier learning bad at malay school.

Haiz~ whatever !

erm~ i have count the date from now until gradurate...
haha, still have 20 month...

everyday countdown finish school, every week countdown sunday...
im tiring now...

I lost my freedom and I'm controling by someone now...

No comments: