Saturday, February 14, 2009

mine valentine day's

Happy valentine day to everyone, yesterday im waiting finish school and wanted to went to my girl school to found her.
Actually I wanted to take lunch with her, but she said she had something do with her sister.
So, we just took bus to time square from pudu.

We went to starbucks coffee and ordered the mocha ice-blended.
We are enjoying inside there and chated a lot.
Around 2 o'clock, her sister was arrived and i gotta go home myself.

In the evening around six 30, my girl calling me out to lesure mall Mcdonald wait the stupid brian.
He was really too late.

After that, we took a taxi to the KAKI CORNER, but not taking dinner there.
we take dinner beside the KAKI CORNER restorant, that mean another restorant lar.
Because I forget the name.

There were many people waiting sit,included us, because all were full.
Can you see infront there is standing a stupid girl who was just looking for the fire wood.
Im sorry that i couldn't accompanied you because I'm doing my mission,
that is help you to record and took photo to you.hehe~

We went to a romance restorant for our valentine dinner.
The enviroment was close to perfect, because the air-conditional was not cool.


You look! My baby girl seem like angying me.

Hey, I just looking to somewhere and not looking for another girl lah.

waiting for our main meal and just came our drink.

I ask her what you want to order, finally she wanna shared with me the watermelon juice with a big glass.

erm, my food was came, I started eating my delicious black paper chiken chop.


Erm, the first time celebrated valentine day's with my girl.

erm, I felt happy, but got a bit unhappy, because my stupid girl lar. stupid joyyie! bler~

12 o'clock we only went back home.


no car is really not convenient for us, so i just hope i can faster get my lisen.

and hope my sister faster buy a car for herself,

then i will have my own car and no need to share with my parent.

haha~......just a wish, maybe can't become true.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mwahaha .
sorry la .
no next time .
okay ?
if not my stupid sister in law .
i wont do that .
^^
really la .
but im really happy la .
^^
mwak .
>3

ur baby girl .