Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby girl

today i been asked a question many times...
All my friends giving me the same answer...
I realize and my lifestyle was already upgrate.

I will let you do what you want at now...
but i just dun wish you to become a artise in the end...
I know want you to make a decision is very difficult.

I'm selfish because i care about you.
I dun want my future life will become complicated.
I just want to to life like ordinary in my future with you.
We can stay happy without stage...
I can do all the things and pay out all because you.

I know In your life have a lot of things effect you to wanted become an artise...
Like your mother was participate some competition like that.
Like you have a cousin who is studying something about "movie"

im so sorry to let you give up ur dream...
But if you like, i will always be the 1st supporter to you.
maybe that time our realation ship are different.

dunno why I will think so much,
I asked my fren, all saying this kind of question is very difficult to answer.
yup, really very trouble.

baby, If you really like art of movie, our life story, our drama...
all you can write by ur hand...
you will be the director, to plan ur drama/script....

Now, im so happy you choose me in the end...
but i will never make any objection to you now...
if u want to interview your cousin college that project movie...
just go...

baby, really thanks....

i can comfirm and sure ur future will get a lot of happy than now...
because you have me.
and i will respone to bring happy to you..

valentine day is coming soon...
any people dated?

and may I?

No comments: