Sunday, February 22, 2009

no comment

Erm~ yes! I admit I'm a lazy boy...
Lazy to lsiten teacher explain, lazy to do my homework,

lazy to tiution, lazy to do something i should do!
Always waiting the wonderful moment come
that is "sleep"...


Always sleep, after wake up then sleep again.
All the homework in front of me but I dun like to move...
This is my style,
haven until the day i die, i will not scared what i doing now!
only when i saw a ghost after, I only will scared dark!


The same meaning, The first semester examination is coming soon,
But i haven ready and warm up yet...
what I waiting for???
I really hate study, I really hate school!!
School always force me to do something that i don't like!
But I hate people look down on me too...
Haiz~ faster graduate man!
come on!
I very scared i will get the last in my class,
...
erm, I promise, tomorrow....
I will start study...
really!!!!


niang zi , promise you i will study hard!
and you ready to celebrate with me lar~
...
Thanks for your supporting!!!
love you so much!

No comments: