Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday



saturday, earlier back from school.

Always look forward saturday, because saturday is wonderfully in the whole week.

You would no need to worry what time should get up on the next day.

simply sleep and simply wake up!

I like that feel.


But I hate sunday!

Because sunday always remind me tomorrow have school.


Today, went to lesure mall had a movie with my girl again,

actually nothing special.

We spend lesser time to each today.

met late and back earlier.



We watch the "kung fu cheef".

Vaness was the main person inside the movie.

this movie is okay.

I'm so admired the body ship of vaness,

wau, perfect!



After movie, we went back to home,

We get saperate under the bridge.

stepping back to home alone.

hate it!


""miss you""



No comments: