Thursday, February 19, 2009

get ready

school again~
haiz~ dunno why, i sholud be more hardworking already.
My classmate all are effecting me to become rajin.
omg, I hate tiution, but now i think i have no choice.
because all my classmate are very hardworking in study,
all of them are taking tiution outside and this year spm is coming too.

Eng class, I need to oral again, how come so fast?
But really, i got the heart to wrote my oral test.
I shad spended time to wrote it,
i cant belive that is me.
hehe~

erm, today cikgu siva told us next week will have sejarah test,
and dunno why i went to remark the page,
am i going to read it? hehe, of course lar!
stupid qing fang said im wasting ing to remark the page,
because she said me have to heart to read!
no no, i tell you, now i will read loh...
if sejarah is important in spm, i need to get ready now.
maybe im not understand well what the sejarah regarding about,
but just try lah, if the result come out still bad, nvm.
I have already pay out all.

okay, joyyie now.
I thought i could see you today, but u are not feeling well.
luckily, because today i need to clean the school until late.
if you came, u need to waste time to with me.
So, take care urself.....

life going smoothly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

不要在意我说什么
If u think u can, U CAN!!
Go ahead

Anonymous said...

haha .
so that means .
luckily i din come to ur skul .
^^
but sorry too ><
love ya ^3

ur baby girl .