Friday, February 6, 2009

choose me in the end

Baby girl, This blog I really dunno how to type...

I just wanna say, if you like to do, just go a head.
Your life are not controling by me. I'm not your soul.
Do you understand what I mean?

I know you like movie and music, I can let you to try the interview.
Really, if you want to try it, I will have no any objection.
But If the movie story detail i cant except it, I'm so sorry.
We can't continue togehter and we may break up.

Something is impossible to change in my whole life.

Because i cant except my baby girl kiss with another boy.
But If that the job need both of you to do this action,
I have no idea to control.

I'm clearly that what kind of life I need it.
many things I'm different with you...
what you like and what I need, all different...
But do you know why we still can maintain?
because this is true love.

Untill now, i know i can't be selfish again,
because of you, I can give up anything even you!
The choice is always in your hand...
You can choose me, you can choose other, just you like.

May i know what future you wish to have ?
can you enjoy your life with me?
If our way are different, please don't continue it.
please let go!

I dunno what is the most important in your heart...
But I'm sure baby girl, you are the most important in my heart.
break up with me to continue your dream, all is because i love you.
of course, I wish you can choose me in the end.

baby girl, this not a love letter, this all is my true words.
Miss ya~

No comments: