Sunday, February 8, 2009

A wonderful day

Last night my teacher had already dated me out to pavilion today,
he ask me to bring my baby girl together, I promised.

Actually today he said could come my house to fetch me,
but finally I took bus with my baby girl, because teacher mar said he had gym.
Nevermind, that not a problem to me.

Joyyie get her breakfast with her parent first only came to my house with her sister.
Her sister is going out to time sqaure with brian for shopping,
But I and joyyie is going to pavilion for our lunch, movie and meeting my teacher.
We are going the different way but on the way to our destination we took bus together.

Reached pavilion and having lunch at a japanese restorant.
The food actually is delicious, but i just felt okay.
In the restorant we are chatting crazy and laughed loudly.
Teacher mar always wanted me to bill but finally always he bill.
of course what, im still a student, and my teacher is a lawyer.

Hehe~after that, we just walked and waiting time passed at pavilion,
waiting for our movie start.
we watched "da xi shi", that a singapore movie, very interested.
The story detail is very nice and seem like very touching in some moment, funny too.

finish our movie, we need te separate with teacher mar.
He needed to go back home to take his dinner,
and i with joyyie need to go sungai wang to find her sister.

Arrived sungai wang, we just finding them.
they had bought a lot of things.

Joyyie forced me to take sticker photo with her,
omg, please don't.....
But nevermind lar, if you happy, I do.
waiting her at the sofa, took a nap.

around 9:oo pm, we went to pudu jail waited bus back to leisure mall.
Before back to home, I with her are discusting a lot of things of our future,
really very hope can dream come true.

okay, stop here, thanks god for giving a wonderful day to me,
thaks joyyie........miss ya.......sweet fream in the night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u too .
sleep tight darss .
^^
muaks >3

ur baby girl .