Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh My God !

hello~ where are you?
Shit! why all the subject that i like now become so poor?
I very hate it!
Let say book keeping, last year I really could understand cleary that what teacher explaning.
But now, errg~, I dunno what is that!!!!
Why so hard to understand? why????
I din slp in the class already, but why still complicated?
Next is my draw!
what rubbish is that?
Just now i wanna complete my homework, went and draw the picture that need to passup...
but, finally i had been made a rubbish out!
dunno what i drawing....
the picture bad than my class so many people...oh no oh no...
I cant except it!
I gave up!
No mood to continue!
Now, i wanna find back myself !
I lose myself....
One day, i will let you know i can!
tomorrow should kick away all the question mark arounding me ...
ask teacher how to do....
Arr~

No comments: