Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey people...
Pls dun show off ur fucking expression infront of me.
I will not ask about ur feeling...

If you know my style, You should know,
you are doing something which I'm very hate~
feel like wanna vomit okay?

Bull shit..~ Pleas smile infront of me...
and friends, where the hell you guys been?
Spm is going to finish on next week...
let's hang out together okay?

Haiz, guys, i hate to do explaination.
I dun like to explain and repeat what i say before.
Understand? if those who don't understand what i say,
then U just don't need to understand.
Fuck off~
I wanna change my blogspot address later.
Here is so lame,
Next time I will post much much much photograph to share with all my visitor.
promise ya~
okay, peace! good nite 地球人~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

曾经
因为是你
所以我很放心

也因为是你
所以我也很期待。

人最重要的是信任
有些时候
真的很难做到

你曾经带来的欢乐
是你给我最美好的回忆

QF