Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry christmas

Gen-X christmas party at 23....
non-stop games, foods and drinks.
Choos present, make new friends.

Gathering party, christmas eve steamboat party at 24,
it mean today....
All guys in the house with a little girl.
Funny action, funny things....
Beers, vomit, gambling...
Photo shooting, battle outside the house.
Music volume to max and so on....

Another gang of friends went to genting...
And Just whatever....

Berry and fish, Midvalley but we can't meet each other finally.
Tomorrow, church performance...
Am I still free to join?

Last but not least, My days was full.
And I will not be a rubbish anymore.
Is time to wake me up and stand on the war stage again.
To face all the challenges and obstacles in my life.
To break my own record...
Jump up to the sky and try to hold the star.
non-stop party is going to end,
after that is time to start my new journey.
not to waste any second to do thing which useless.

Merry christmas to all of you....
May have a nice day and a wonderful christmas.
Smile please....

No comments: