Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ian's brithday

Wah , Ian's brithday party.
My friend's yong kang fetched me to his place.
at sedang, Like living in the forest.
up hill and down hill.

Our junior brother,
wau, what a great meeting?
we drank lot of beer, uncountable.
lim peh vomit huh...
and the second is wei ping.
Haha, we had a long time no see.
all of us were crazy in the house.
next time should come out gathering again.
that was the most coolest part in the party.
I enjoy. Estee was late, but it doesn matter.

the brithday present of his daddy and mummy,
one is iphone, another is oversea limited edition guitar.
I think all the people was jelous-ing. haha.
overnight at his place, cant sleep well.
anyway, thanks for the party.
I enjoy~
take care everyone~

1 comment:

wind said...

WoW ~~~
那些礼物真的太棒了 !
你朋友真幸福 【物质享受啦】~ 哈 XD