Sunday, December 20, 2009

work of college first?

am very seldom to update my blog.
Because I dun feel like blogging.
okay, something about the pass,
I will not mention already.

The thing I wanna say which is,
I went to education fair yesterday,
and the consultant asked me to start college on january.
But my plan in the beginning is working first.
Actually I hope I can start my school life in the same time with my classmate.
Yes, we are not in the same school,
but I know that I am still a student.
dun matter is secondary or high school or college student...
It doesn't a matter.

I just want to find a job which can learn something new, fresh...
gain some experience, learn comunication skills.
ofcourse make some new friends also.

opps ya, Something is very very very important i need to mention it now,
yesterday I ate roti canai....ehh, it's not a normal roti canai....
got hawaii roti, roti seafood.....you heard it before?
it was a delicious roti canai i ever had. really~!!!
But i dunno where is the location....haha....take care guy.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

如果有了确定科系的话越早开始越好...
但如果还没找到想要的...
一路工作一路找会是个好方法...

但是...
千万不要因为工作所带来的乐趣
而影响你升学的决定...

去年年尾我跟两个朋友一起去打工...
真的学到很多...
那时我把自己当作已经是毕业了酱...
结果到开学还恢复不过来...
连课都不想去上...
因为觉得工作的乐趣比不上上课所得到的...
妈妈把我骂到够够力...
但幸好有一班朋友及时拉我回来...
我才知道身为17岁的责任...

工作真的得到很多...
朋友...金钱...经验...多变的生活...
但是千万不要忘记自己原本的目标...
就像你讲的...
你还是学生...

还是祝你
找到一条属于自己的路...
不靠别人...只靠自己...
未来掌控在自己手里嘛!!!
^^