Sunday, March 7, 2010

Berry~
She came to find me this morning.
We watched angelababy's movie.

After that, she had to go back home for preparing her next dating.
With her V loon at Pavilion for Alice in wonderland.

Suddenly got hungry in the afternoon.
I had have my lunch with ming wei again.

After lunch he need to meet up somebody for doing something important.
I walked arround popular and looking for some books.
Alone in the popular and doing nothing for it.

Finally, im home now.
My life is meaningless right now.
Shouldn't slow down my speed,
but rush for what?

Haha, ofcourse I know is rush for my future.
Planning to do something recently.
But I am still waiting for something important.
The thing will make me stand up and face all the challenging in my life.
But what is that? secret~ haha

will be going to singapore with friends in this month.
Will visit my brother there and my elder beautiful cousin.
Spm result will be out at next week.
stress man~ can I go for fun without any trouble?
Im lost~ haha

I want happy,
I want love,
I want girl,
I want money,
I want cool,
I want nice,
I want healthy,

and I know you want me~!!!

No comments: