Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woke up pretty early in the morning.
Daddy and mummy fetched me to school for taking result.
I were stress in the moment.
Had breakfast with my dad and mum near by my high school.

Walking arround the school by doing ntg.
Result come out at 10,30 .
I were waiting my classmate finish their exam.
Then take result together.
Thanks god, I got a result which i need.
Happy and is time to prepare and register college.

Is Time to plan how my life goes after this month.
cheque will be coming out soon.
and singapore trip will be make at next week.
Melaka trip, hope can meet my mr francis there.
many stuffs need to buy.
many things need to do.
and many things need to plan.

But im really really happy today.
Because I know I am the lucky one.
Really thanks god~

Friends, congratulation to you guys.
Hope that all of you can have a great graduate year.

No comments: