Tuesday, March 2, 2010

happy day

Haha, what's an awesome day i have today~
woke up pretty earlier in the morning,
Just because wanna accompany whye return school to do something important.
After that, had a hi tea at somewhere,
Then we went to find berry and one of her friend for lunch.
Good~ But someone said that im not gentlement.
huiyor~ enough lar....dun like this word~

Then berry fetch me back home,
whye went to apple again...
After whye finished his game,
he called me to a park which near by my house.

Me and berry went there and meet him.
I can't see properly where the hell he been.
actually he was sitting on the top of the play ground
Dangerous yet fun and excited.

We dance at the play ground,
we break dance, we learned MJ.
we did a lot of funny action...
we played as a monkey...
That was really monkey~ haha

Berry first time play with me like that,
the feel was just like fairytale
and I enjoy the moment together with them.

Opps, almost forget the most important part ...
Today I went to pavilion,
when im walking I saw one of my primary school friend walking toward me.
I holded her hand in the moment and she was just shock~
Because she talking with her cell phone and couldn't see me at all.
Just asked her where are u going with ur friend?
suddenly her friend ask me and my primary school friend take a picture.
this is so cool and cute....
I can imagine this is really cute...
what's a special stranger and suddenly ask for a pic.
I was stunt for a sec and then took picture with my friend.
The moment was just like MV...haha...

I feel good...I love it....

haha...girl, you are special~

No comments: