Sunday, March 7, 2010

You make me~

Why You Always Like To Make Me Laugh.
HAHA, Actually is my joke too lame.
You Make me Miss You When I'm Alone.
You Make Me Wanna Talk With You.
You Make Me Feel Like Wanna Hug You.
You Just Like a Dream in my Life.
An Unforgettable dream.


I will remember what I had ever have.
All the happiness will hide in my heart forever.

My Life is just like a roller coster.
Up and down and down and up~

I really Hope that I can achieve all the things which I want.
Even god tell me my life has only 3 more years to go.
What I need is Life experience.
I want to be somebody I want.

Because I want to prove that I'm still alive.
I am not a death body in the world,

I will try everything which can bring me up to the way of success.
I will do everything which can make me feel happy everyday.
18 years old boy is going to find a way out.

I miss someone in this night.
I really can't control my mind.
You really make me feel so cool~

No comments: