Monday, April 5, 2010

make it happen


Hello guys.
Am not serious to bloggin recently.
Feeling like not in mood.
I just came back from singapore, it's not long.
By the way, my sister yeeni will visit me again.
She will meet me up next week from singapore.
I'm here waiting for her with her dear boy friend.
I have never see her boy friend arround.
This will be a good chance to meet up her little boy.
Yes, something I want to say.
I hold rong hui's hand tight.
I miss her suddenly in the night.
My life is so wonderful and colorful.
Good things all coming toward me in this year.
I think this year gonna be a good good year.
College start soon.
PC fair accept me.
UCSI accept me.
Berry accept me.
Questnet accept me.
I got it all.
im satisfied but not at all.
cuz i still got my dream.
Thanks for my parents.
they are working freaking hard to earn money.
daddy gonna buy me a car soon,
he told me, cuz I need it to school.
But I dun ever know when I can get it.
parents need to pay me money for school fee.
daddy said will sub me a credit card maybe after this year.
they give me all.
But I know I shouldn't get everything from them.
im already 18, not a kids.
everything I need should depand on myself.
all the things I want should find if by myself.
Cuz im not a rubbish.
I know I shoud do well.
Money make me crazy.
it make me wanna study well.
it make me feel terrible when im still doing ntg here.
Can I share my dream here?
I want a latest sport car in the future.
I want to have my own company in the future.
I want to have my own house with perfect design in the future.
I want to have a lot of best friends to support me in the future.
I want to have a good partner when starting my own business.
I want to have an unlimited black credit card to buy all thing i want.
I want my parents have a healthy body and watching me to success.
I want to study until MBA if I really got the heart.
I want to have a perfect 10 wife in the future.
I want to have a lovely and good family in the future.
I want to show off to all my enemy in the future.
I want to travel arround the world in the future.
I want to retire young when I achieve financial freedom.
I want to be the famous guy in the future.
I want everyone respect me.
I want people accept all the thing i do.
LAST but not LEAST,
I want to make it happen~!!!!
This is what I really want in my future.
everybody have their dream,
But we should find a way out and make dream come true.
but how?
Hold it tight, chance will never ever wait u when u miss it.
this world got no smartest person,
But people who know how to cherish all the chance in his life,
he is the smartest.
To understand well urself,
Find a right stage to perform yourself.
shout out loud, we are not rubbish anymore.
haha, why im like giving a talk.
sry about that, my heard is burning fire.
the fire to make my engine start.
start to think right and make imposible turn to possible.
step by step
One day, the door of the world will open for me.
I will stand on the top and look to the beautiful city.
Are you with me?
Let's make it happen.

No comments: