Sunday, April 18, 2010

We are the couple.
` haha`
`
`
I woke up pretty early at saturday.
Had have dim sum for breakfast with rong hui and ming wei.
That was my very first time of waking up early since spm ended.
haha
.
Then We went to KLCC pc fair.
accompany my dear shop arround there.
.
After that, we went to maison club.
Freaking much people there.
really people mountain people sea.
The beep make me feel bad.
It was not normal loud, is fuckin loud.
haiya, clubbing is like that one.
.
Overnight at my dear home.
We both sleep until 5pm in the next day.
having breakfast plus lunch at lesure mall old town.
haha
.
My daddy had already bought me a car.
Is for me drive to college next time.
Not bad even that's not a branded car.
cuz i'm just 18.
.
Malaysia make me feel bored.
any nice place intro?
shopping complex is damn bored except u got thing to buy.
other than this, what can entertain me?
No more party recently, no more event or function.
My life is going down down down.
I need some fun.
I need some people.
All my friends not free is because boss had bought their time.
They need to work for money.
.
I noticed if i am rich, I will not feel happy at all.
Because i got no one can share with.
But if i am fucking rich, i will be fucking happy.
because i can buy all my friend's time.
haha.
.
Haiz...Why can't I born rich?
.
Am listening to fm static, tonight. again.
I love this song.
It's not very special, but suit my feel.
.
suddenly like to wake up early everyday.
I love the morning sun.
Because it make me feel healthy.
haha.
.
is time to sleep. good night to everyone.
and I miss you my dear rong hui.

No comments: