Thursday, March 19, 2009

gethering

Today, I woke up on 10 o'clock...
thought joyyie will come my house, finally she put me aeroplane.
she's very good girl loh!!!
hng~ omg~
after that, i should plan something to do.
I decided to find kelly out.
took taxi arrived her house, I saw she was not feeling well.
So nevermind lo.
Took up my phone and called my primary school friends.
they were at Pavilion.
I found met them at pavilion finally.
This is the girl who same class with me last time while primary.
Today i only can remember who is she.
im so sorry that I forget all the things about primary since im enter to scondary.
some of them, im not dare to take photo. haha~
actually was not a perfect gethering, cuz some of friends doesn't come.
erm, next time may organise a perfect gethering with them.
im happy, cuz i met back my primary school friends.
hope we can keep in touch.
that my story today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm .. i'm not sure which college i'm going, but i guess i'll be taking mass communication :*) i dont think we will study in a same college ler, as we both take different course, he will be taking accounts :*) hehe ! you still got lotsa time to think of college prob, take it easy :*) go for the one u like, what are u interested with? anyway, how is yr sch results? my ex-classmate all mati le ! so cham ..

Ms Vivi said...

.....

Ms Vivi said...

原来最后没地方去才找我的哦
×边哭边躲在墙角画圈圈×

不过算了
能看到这么久没见的你
很开心了
哈哈