Monday, March 9, 2009

updating


I cooked once...
<<
but was not successful....
haha....just try!

Hehe~
finish the four subject of exam,
Now is more relax...

becasue, the stupid school put the
four important subject together,
wanted us die!!!

that is, chinese, book keep, math and history.
one of them need to read, and one of them need
to learned harder!!!

after saturday, no more streesful to me..
because sunday no exam and monday is holiday.
Business study is just two chapter for us, and english no need to study once...
Malay I dunno how to prepare!!! read novel but dunno wat it mean!
All of you know how poor was my malay ler~~is not confidence of this time examimation.

Yesterday, my girl was came to my house again to met me...
JUst a ordinary day but still felt happy with her...

we talked a lot in the bed room....
stay for five until six hour, she went back with her sister.

Still have two more days, exam is going to finish...
Very happy but no more target after that...

sometime im thinking what life i want,
I hope to guaduate but I dun like to work,
If nothing do in my life, i will lost myself in the world,
no more any energy and dunno which way im going to go.
So the time in now is the most important for everyone include me.
dun think what u want, and just be happy that what u have now.

I haven appear a best friend and a friend that i 100% belive him now.
I hope i can find out in my future life!!
a friend that treat you true is really hard to find,
last time i thought i had, but im wrong...

all the friends around me is very ordinary to me...
they cant give me something colourful in my life...
nothing can let me memorable with them...

ya, maybe a common and a easy life can make life happy,
like my classmate playing in the class,
held a BBQ and sit together...
drinking beer and talk deeply with them....
is that enough?

im so admired my classmate, they all are very happy to life together,
play together, talk together and study together...

I just know i cant become their member now,
u guys topic, and our destine is far...

now I just need to achieve all my target that i want in the future...
no more people in my life is important except my parent and my girl.
I need to do preparation for the next day exam now...
god blees me...

and i hope all S2c4 and 08 S1C5 classmate good luck here!
miss you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U don't smoke lar~~~~
disgusting

punk_it said...

I never smoke lar...
bler~

Ms Vivi said...

下次练习好叻
就给我煮顿正式的
呵呵