Sunday, March 22, 2009

goodbye to you....JiN

warning:JiN cannot stop my blog's music.
it's for you
Buddy, it was too suddenly!!!
when you told me you is time to leave,
I really can't accept it's truth!
Last year you told me about you wanted to fly japan life with ur father,
I thought u will after guaduate then go.
But yesterday u told me u will go to japan on wednesday?
you spent so many unforgettable days with us that we're be loath to part with u.
Now we are going to separate.
But buddy, please don't forget us.
maybe malaysia was not a nice places to you,
but u have a lot of memory here.
JiN
don't forget the days we were playing.

our challenge place!!!
wish we still got chance.


buddy, I won't forget we shopping together,
played together.
ate together.
slept together.
study together.
I know after u leave, no more chance can go ur house to study book keeping together.
I sure fail next time.
hehe~
You will have ur new life in japan,
you will have ur new friends.
All the things is going to be change.
hope u can adapt the new enviroment there.
good luck buddy....
I love you!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

兄弟 那晚最后一晚的團聚
感覺回來惹 看到惹去年的我們
真的恩 看著你們真的很不舍得
我不懂還能說什么
我眼淚也流惹很多次啊
我雖然要離開惹
但是我還是會記得你哦
我們一起所經歷的一切哦
相信有一天我們能再次這樣的
保重惹兄弟 保重哦你 要幸福

再見恩 愛你哦
會回來看你的

Anonymous said...

slept together
lolz?!

vivi