Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My way

well...I din't blogging for a few days through JiN flight to Japan.
JiN already planned about his future, how will he goes, what shall he does...
finally he chose to Japan continue his education.

Now is my turn...
last night, my sister asked me to take SPM out and direct to college.
I don't know, becuase I meant wanted to take UEC and complete my secondary in Tsun jin.
But know, maybe I will leave after SPM...70%...maybe it will become truth.

Today our art class teacher doesn't came,
All of us were at the libary...we talked so much...
And I heard feng sheng will be leave too after our SPM examintion over.

Okay, I know dun matter i will leave or continue in tsun jin,
no body will care about it, because i know I'm not an important person in the class.
But, seriously, I really love S2C4...
although I din't find out a friend who can chat deeply with me in my class,
I'm happy to knew u guys.

I enjoy studying with my classmate,
I enjoy playing with my classmate...

Junior class till now, there are so many changes...

I still remember last time graduate from primary school,
My father forced me to study in tsun jin,
but now i never regret...
I knew many friends here, maybe some of them was already left,
nvm... ...my talk have finish

2 comments:

wind said...

感觉很茫然 ~
突然觉得未来很遥远,
却是如此靠近 ~

我们不是什么互相交换秘密的朋友 ~
不是你的错;
也不是我的错。
也许是生活背景的不一样 ~

但至少,
我们曾在同一个桌上谈着同一个话题;
躺着同一张床看着同一部戏 ^^

这不就是缘分吗 ?

Anonymous said...

知道嗎
很多事要三思恩
不要沖動恩
我出到來真的看得很多
可是 還是你們現在比較快樂
真的
最重要 讓自己的青春美滿哦
兄弟 我支持你^^