Thursday, April 2, 2009

okay?

Today, an ordinary study day again tome again.
I felt so boring in my class...
But now I have no more sleeping mood in the class.
I had took note for all the subject.

don't know what going on, I just not interested to sleep.
paid attention to study...

for another way, I already found teacher to tuition malay and science.
one on one...
but finally, the malay teacher lied me...
she doesn't want to help me...
so today the tuition was cancel......
I'm in an angry mood now...
But tomorrow will get tuition with science teacher...

poeple asked why need to tuition for sceince...
They said it can study by self...But some of the science words i dun understand.

now im counting down for spm examination over.
haha, maybe im really feeling bored about the life now i doing.

hiaz~eii...is it my english poor?
I know i can use it to wirte, talk even listen...
but when i read some story with using english sure would have some of vocab i dun really understand and dunno what it mean.
erm, nvm, i will keep hard working with learning english,
because i know it would be very important for my future.
haha~even malay i also learning hard, cuz SPM!!!
yaya, and chinese...my chinese's essay was sucks...
shit lo~ erm erm......study hard ma~ i know....but can I?

Okay,stop here...please dun look down me,
I will study hard geh!!!!!




3 comments:

wind said...

我支持你 ~
哈哈 ~
加油啦 ^^

Anonymous said...

加油咯!
你行的。。。
支持你!
其实国语,你问cikgu loh啦,
他只是在班上将,
你下课试下找他教啦。。。
伊华又跟他很熟。。。
应该没问题的。。。

Anonymous said...

我也支持你!
加油!
坚持到最后一分钟,绝望会变成希望。。。