Monday, April 20, 2009

say something to you.

Just when back home from school...today I'm very tired...at school was just wasting time.
haiz~...this few days also don't have the mood to study and pay attention!
Something is very trouble to me and actually it won't happen to me...
But still worry!!!
I don't have participate the choir competition already...
Because we sing such as a rubbish...
And comfirm cannot get any price...
I can see all of them are no mood and not interesting to sing...
Just because our teacher wanted us to participate!
But anyway, hope u guys good luck~
Joyyie ar, din go school again ar...
why so lazy jor? always slp late, like a pig la you....
erm...exam coming soon...
time pass so fast, but sometime feel the time passing slow...
Hope some happy time can pass slow, and sad time pass fast...
The world will be more colourful and happiness....

1 comment:

joyyi3 said...

sorry la .
im not lazy .
just sleep late .
hehe .
u can say me like a pig .
but im not a lazy pig wor .
^^
love ya, baby boy
muah .