Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's get it start

Hehemm~I have done one of my art work...
Still have four picture waiting for me...
Hmm~ the feel come back already...

Haiz~ My math...I need to ask someone to teach me.
I really din't listen to teacher in the classroom.
I'm bad, but not all my fault...
Cause the enviroment, the sound and something make me can't concentrate.
I know I should not make excuse to myself again.
But I really care mt exam...I'm getting worry...
Regret is unnecessary...

After I have my homework to do...
I have my things to read...
Examination is coming soon...
should get start on study now...
Don't still staying at the same place...
I should move now....

GO GO GO!!!

Opp, I almost forget to say about joyyie...
Actually nothing special...
She just came back school to find me only.
And then accompanied me to take bus back to lesure mall.
Just a short time, she may back home early with her 2nd sister.

GOD....please let good luck come true...
THANK YOU...
GOD BLESS ME~
Let me know I'm not alone...

1 comment:

Ms Vivi said...

well good luck =)