Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My girl friend is too good...she is strong...she is excellent...I love you

One more time...
I shout with joyyie sister...
HAIZ~
I can change my style...really...
But I need time...

I think I should really talk with her parents.
I don't want to get problem again.
I need to pay attention on my study.
I can't life like that...

Joyyie...I'm yours.
Trust me!!! I don't want you to cry again.
Actually I'm so care about you.
I will beside you to face all the obstacles together.
I am your boy friend.
I din'nt regret to stay with you...really...
Choose the thing you want.
I will always to be your supporter

Joyyie, you are not alone...
I am so sorry that I always din care about what you think.
I always live with my style.

I promise you, I can give you a perfect family.
ken fong can give you what u want.
believe me, trust me...

You don't think so much.
Don't care how ur parents treat you.
I'm man, I should solve all the problem.
Maybe dream leave me far.
But nevermind, without my dream, I still got you.
It would be worst to give up all the things because of you.

I can't selfish anymore...
I'm not single now...before what I want to do, I should think about u 1st.
because I LOVE YOU.
Do you know? I really love you.
I will protect you and wont let you get hurt.
You are not stupid, you are very clever you know?

I'm sure, you can have ur own perfect family in the future.
Stay to be happy.
Study hard, do well all the thing.
Don't matter what, I will not leave you alone except you don't love me.
Okay?

God will bless us...I believe...because we are not bad people.
we done right things.
Now we grow up already.
Problem will follow our age to become heavy.
But we need to learn how to face it and solve it.
I don't scared now...

I don't scared, because you are here.
I will study hard, start from now.
You too...

I just hope you can smile everday.
Love a person not only stay together,
I will love you dun matter where are you, how far you leave me.

Yes, you are very good , you are really a very best, excellent girl friend.
I must cherish you...
Must confidence...You are very good...
I dare to say, you are the most gooder girl friend in my list.
I never lie you...that is what my heart wanna say.

KEN FONG not a perfect person...
He just care his future...
But now, You are the only one VIP in my heart...future also.
I don't cry, because i got you.
Problem, just a small matter...
dun worry...

Life can be beautiful and yet it can be horrible,
just see how you look at it...

Change ur msn tittle la...
u should change "something good is going to happen to you".

Finally, I just want to say..."I LOVE YOU"

6 comments:

joyyi3 said...

Baby boy .
i'm so scared when u talking with my sis .
><

i'm always your's .
no matter how .
i wish we can happily ever after .
may us ?

u are the 1st time say me smart ^^
im so happy u telling me in your heart .

gtg baby boy,
bye .
I LOVE U ALWAYS .
muaks

❤ ♬Chloe_悠悠宝贝♬ ❤ said...

真感人的爱..
加油..
你们会幸福快乐的~

Anonymous said...

有理想有目標
是好的恩
我祝你幸福恩
兄弟
希望你以一切都順順利利恩

Ms Vivi said...

okay someone did told me he has a new girlfriend on msn today
then when i realized his blog its a lie

...

anyway its nice to see you guys back together
bless you ~

joyyi3 said...

Vivi

REally a ?
He Did Told You that he has a new girlfriend on msn a ?
Oh ic ^^
okays .
i'll ask hi/\/\ ...

Ms Vivi said...

dont worry because i think the one he said was you
he just think that im 很好骗
= w =
you guys are sweet