Thursday, April 23, 2009

hanging out with friends

A must watch movie!!!

yesterday, I went to meet my old friends...they are studying college now.


I'm the latest come out from secondary.


so miss them....


We meant to go Pavilion for a movie.


Suddenly change destination to time square.


We watch the movie "He's just not that into you".


A nice movie with bringing some complicated and confuse's feeling.


Because you won't know who is the main character in the movie...


I'm so sorry because I ponteng!!!


Because some reason....I cant pay attention in school.


Okay....I had take some picture...


So let it talk to you.


when i'm hearing my phone...
Hey guys, dun worry...not to be true...
That just a wallet...
what the hell of wallet is that....
My friend bought once.

pei fen and ken fong!!!

hello..~ can u see me?


Am I look cool...

Ya...I know what u guys thinking...thanks


I'm laughing..

The another character...xin ru...

this photo not that nice...but

She look cute...but she already got boy friend...

dun think so much ha...hehe



Me again



Rong hui was trying the dress...

I'm helping her to see suit her or not...

I think still can be better...







that my story yesterday...


Bye bye....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...
you looks cute when youre wearing that earphone
wahahaha

vivi