Friday, April 24, 2009

feel good..

Hey...why no people leave comment to me already?
Nothing wanna tell me???
Hey...So hurt leh...
Do you guys know, the most bester feeling while I log in my blog is to see how many comment did I received...
But...dissapointed..."0" comment
Ok, nevermind, im not forcing you guys to comment me...
Im not that bad!!!...

Back to the topic of i'm going to talk...
Last night, my friends who was graduate from secondary school asked me to go out for celebrating xin ru's brithday.
Actually I haven promise them yet.
But finally, I promised them today.

Around 7 o'clock...I ready out from my home.
reached pandan jaya at 7;48 pm.
Rong hui and her boy fren (wei loon) came to fetch me.
Then we get out dinner there together.
We are six person with a table.

After finish our dinner, we went to rong hui house...
damn bigger than my house very much...
OH~ a "jaguar" parking inside her house...
BMW...TOYOTA...all is expensive cars.
What the hell...
Dreaming in that moment..
Inmagine all will be mine.
haha~~

We Sing K at upstairs.
in the beginning, no body wanna hold the mic because no body dare to sing.
woo~ So fish~
finally rong hui did the first...
and slowly slowly all of us strat to sang together.

Then...wei loon sent me back to my home...
Now, I just reached home.
And just now...something happened to me...
Joyyie call me and said her father wanna have a talke with me...
she passes the phone to his father...
we talked for a longer time.

I really can't get what her father wanna say to me.
Just told us to be friend like last time...
I told her father so many things and my point is right...
He really dun understand me...
still keep kidding with me...
her father just look like much more childish than me...
and im much more mature than him...
I'm was so serious to talked...
But he still play play like that...
UNCLE...i'm so sorry....you are so lame!!!

Normally, some parents who are very rich or not that poor,
also very smart and very mature or even know what is teenager thinking about.
they just a normal and a medium standard family...
Say something do not have point!!!
Their point is just wanted us to become friends...
I ask him, is that break up...
He answer..."NO"
he said not friend's "break up"...say we still can contact each other...
What the hell are u talking about...
I just reply....Friend will not "break up"
Only couple can use "break up" this two words....Not friends....
I'm confusing now because her family....
And his another selling point is "his experience is full than me"...
"EXPERIENCE" not the straignt and not the winner always...
I really cant comunicate with her father!!!
We are not the same channel...but the problem is because we are not the same channel that why we need to talk!!! do more comunication...

HAIZ~ Her father dated me out on this coming sunday...
whatever lar...

I'm not scaring any one even ur parent...
I just live with my style....
Nothing is i not dare to do...

Ok, i gonna slp now...
tomorrow still have class singing competition.
hey, S2C4....you guys....must add more more oil ar!!!
I will be the first fans and the always supporter althought I'm not participing.
Jia yi...you too....s1c2....oo...still have yi ching....
take care...

2 comments:

ChaseYap said...

我不是有留comment给你吗?
你没有去看咩!
哈哈
凡事要看开点哦~
加油吧!
你就是你!



BY:龙猫

Anonymous said...

im commenting you!
hoho
dont be sad

vivi