Saturday, April 25, 2009

what the hell is going on now?
Am I haven pay out my best as well as possible?
Don't know lar...
just something happen bad and toward to me...
All the bad luck come true...
Why don't it leave me far away?
Please dun follow my soul...
I hate you!!!

Examination is coming soon...
Don't ask me question.
And I may pay out all to face all the difficulity!!!
I don't wanna lose...
I'm not the losser....
Can I be the winner one time???

Now I know, Time is very important...
Time can let matter go smoothly...
Time enough can ready and do preparation for all the things.
But time is not enough for me...
I hope time can pass faster,
But I hope time can give me more...

Ken Fong~ there are many things waiting for you..
Urs scadule is full~

I dun even forget where is my way...
and what dream am I taking...
I just wanna achieve...
My College life, my university life, and my working life...

I'm just admired some of my friends who studying college now...
There are much more joy than now...
I don't wanna stay poor, so I wanna get the higher quality education.
Become a rich man......haha~ dreaming!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

喂喂喂
忘記我惹啊
呵呵
過的還不錯哦你
哈哈 怎樣哦你
我很想念你叻
想念跟你喝酒的日子
呵呵 這次的考試我沒的陪你加油恩
我在這支持你哦
加油恩
兄弟 進