Monday, April 13, 2009

responsible person...who?

Today I meant don't want to go school...
But principle need to cheak our class's homework,
no choice and should complete it today.
haiz~ so maybe after tomorrow,
done all the things,
I will consider to get holiday myself on wednesday...
really tired, and not feeling well too...
should take more rest for myself...

not feeling well also complete my works 1st,
how a responsible person am me...
hehe~...joke joke!!^^

OH MY GOD,
Now all the teacher thinking at the wrong way of me and Qing fang.
We have ntg!!!
But all my classmate just laugh us when teacher said us.
where should my face put...
I dun ever forget the most louder poeple who laugh me in that moment--peiyee.
okay, 1 more time, we have ntg, okay...
dun be some stupid people who misunderstand us.

joyyie...nitez~
so miss you, but cant see you...
that's the most sadness thing in the world!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok .
tmr can see i think .
i'll finish my school at 3pm tmr .
i think i'll go back to ur school .
so tmr rmb to bring ur phone to school .
put it properly and be careful bout it .
im sorry to make u feel lonely .
but u're not lonely at all .
miss u baby boy .

baby girl .

ChaseYap said...

看来你还蛮累的嘛~
要多休息啊~
不要累坏自己啊~
哈哈~
加油~~



BY:龙猫

ChaseYap said...

看起来你还蛮累的嘛~
要多点休息啊~
不要给太多压力自己啊~
加油哦~~




BY:龙猫