Saturday, April 25, 2009

my lovely saturday

Saturday again...My lovely day in the whole week...
All my friends who left from tsun jin came back to watch the class singing competition.
2 ringgit for one ticket...
Actually it was very expensive...But 2 ringgit only...
I mean not the price...is the show...is that worth?
But some group gave a good show for us...
Ofcourse the champion in my heart is S2C4 lar!!!
They really done a good show...
they did nice than my expected.
I love them...We clap our hand and shout...
Damn is the principle was sitting in front of us...
He said us uncouth, uncultured....dun have well bred!!!
Because we shout loudly...
Hey~ student just wanna have fun...

japanese soldier, dragon cat, xian and some friends accompany me inside the assembly hall watch the show together.
After that...we went to "you ming tang" Hi tea...

I walked to pudu with my classmate around 4 o'clock...
Now I only now there is one of my classmate taking the same bus and going to the same way with me.
But i din't see him before while i taking bus back home.
We chat a lot in the bus...
talking about the examination, our future somthing.

Arrived home and rush to my room for a nap...
erm, actually I can 't use nap to describe...
Because I slept until 10 o'clock....haha~
Just felt tiring in the time...

oh...my life habit is bad!!!
now is midnight 2 o'clock...
always sleep in the afternoon till night and wake up to online at midnight...
Bad habit should be change...

No comments: