Monday, April 27, 2009

HELP...urgent

Thanks JiN...I'm fine now...
I so miss you..
examination is coming again...
Who can accompany me to study overnight without you?

Haiz~
Im kinda hate my mood now...
I meant have a good mood to study today...
Bad thing happened again toward me...
I don't want to care anymore...
Now I just want to learn how to treat myself better than other.
So I don't want to care anymore...
Just let hapiness go with me.

My art workload...too full...
Still have 5 picture have done yet...
who can help me?

Joyyie...Now give u a chance...
Help me to draw my picture...
I have no more time to do this kind of stupid art work already.

Reply me!!! as you can!!!

Crazy teacher...
He wanted me to participate the damn dancing competition...
Is chinese dance...look so old fashion...
How can I do that???
If not, he want me to be pengawas!!!
what the hell? I dunwan to choose!!!
I just want to choose doing ntg...please!

Im so busy...
Please Don't throw the trouble to me now!
It killing my time!!!
I'm getting stress...
Help me please~

2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

yea .
i can help .
but u din give it to me today .
enn .
next time if got anything i'll help u la .
^^
sleeping there ?
take a nap and rest more
bye a .
miss ya .

Ms Vivi said...

joyyi3 youre such a nice girlfriend XD