Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm okay now

Thanks to some friends who still carring about me.
I'm Okay now...
I have recieved some msg from you guys...
It was too touching...
I can felt that I still have my friends.
You guys gave me energy...
And i suppose to do well all the things which there are waiting for me.
I cannot because something sad or unhappy to give up and stop doing all the thing that i need to done now.
I cant do that...becuase that just an excuse.
I need to life with happiness...
I believe that bad luck left and the good luck will come soon.
So i'm just looking forward for the good luck visit me.
Thanks all my friends...
I will keep smiling to you guys....
I should me stronger...
Joyyie...you too...must stay to be happy...
I'm just that into you...

2 comments:

QingFang said...

Dun saD laR~~~~~
is my fault & i so regret now~~
I should not tell u to conferment with her de~~~~

Anonymous said...

keeping moving forward
and
stay happy always

vivi