Tuesday, April 21, 2009

stand up!!!!

Okay okay...I'm okay now...
I'm so sorry to everyone that I don't have go to school today!
Because yesterday happened something unhappy...
And I know if I go to study also cant pay attention...
JUst let me rest one day...

Ken Fong, please don't life Like that...
you are a man!!!

Actually joyyie don't want to break up with me...
But she just make me feel bad!!!
I will not trust her again...and anymore!!!

Now I should learn how to control myself...
I don't want to be a rubbish...
there are a lot of homework waiting for me...
And I sure must complete it.....

School examination is coming soon too....
Math, I din listen at all....
Must ask some friend to teach....
Book keeping too......Jun hong...can you teach me???
I need ur help....

conclusion, Love is not suitable for me...
I should learn how to life with myself....
I sure can find the another heaven.....
look forward!!!

Ken fong ... Ken fong...
don't loss to urself...
Do well do well.....

who still will support me?
nevermind....~

Now in the morning...
just woke up....woo~
erm....promise tomorrow will study...
I don;t want to let someone influence me again...
no no no.........

No comments: