Friday, April 10, 2009

Midnight

Now, midnight...not feeling sleepy and can't sleep well.
I had did something wrong and hurt my baby.
Sorry, I should not scold ur sister even she present the bad attidute to you.
But I just want to protect you, but end up you was getting hurt by me.
Because of me, I think you will let ur parents scold...
so so so sorry.....and please stay to be happy...
begin now, u can find me if you need, and you can don't find me if you don't want.
I will respect you what you want to do.
I know parents is very important, you can't callenge with them because me,
because im not the one who is the very important person in ur life.
I am just the one who always accompany you when you get bored or you need carring.
sorry to baby, and I love you so much, will not to lost you in the future,
because you are very important to me.....

haiz~ tomorrow will have a basketball competition held by school.
I used to love playing basket ball since primary school.
I used to love all the sport...
But till now, i have already two years more din't touch the ball at all.
I already forget the basketball skill and how to play, even the rules.
But I think I can get back the feel while doing the competition.
They are too serious to play this game, at first I just think to play simply,
But, they influent me, I should be serious to do this competition.
Because I take two period more on this game.
They trust me, so I should not let them dissapointed on me.

Some people said I'm the genius of sport,
becasue i can simply participate a competition and simply win the campion.
But i know there are still many people can do well than me.
I'm not the genius!!!
please don't say like that....thanks

okay, i know tomorrow is going to play the match,
I still sleep late, energy will be lost.
so, I sleep now....good nite...
baby, love you so much, meet you in my dream.
muakz~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby boy,
u r the one who is very important in my life .
even my parents .
my family .
not just im bored then i find u .
dont think like that .
cuz i really very love u .
please dont .

baby girl .

Ms Vivi said...

为女朋友写blog
啊…
好幸福
=/////=

几时才到我呢