Saturday, April 18, 2009

FCUK...french connection united kingdom

....
Don't show me the fucking attitude!!!
Dun because the fucking guy shout 9 with me!!!
You are not qualifucation!!!!

Don't do something I dun like...
And nobody can scold me!!!

If U wanna be with me...YOu must follow my style,
You should listen to my order!!!
dun matter what, EVEN ur parents, also cannot control you!!!!

One more time...
You want me to treat you good....can....
treat me better first....and listen to me....
I can let you choose what u want...
Just go a head....

No people force you to stay with me!!!
You can choose urself.....

Last, do not shout with me because some fucking guy,
Dun show me fucking attitude....
I tell you, I Dare to do something like horror!!!
Don't make me crazy!!!dun DO something you will regret!!!



Note: I'm so angry now...so sorry because about some rude word...
I'm still Ken Fong...just want to say somthing feeling bad in my heart!
one more time....sorry....

No comments: