Tuesday, April 14, 2009

crazy teacher!

hmm~Today, an ordinary day again.
I try to do well all the things, but there are something blocking me.
I took the "red paper".
five malay homework doesn't passup!!!
Damn!! malay homeworks is always the most harder to let teacher sign,
you can say the teacher is crazy,
should have some day to scold people then only happy.
Nevermind...I don't mind what she had done to me.
I can control myself,
I don't wanna shout with her...
So, after school...I went to office to talk with the principle,
told him that teacher don't sign the green paper to me while I had complete my work.
He told me, try again and if still she don't only tell him again.
Okay....I try!!!
But I sure I will not stay back on thrusday, because not my fault!!!

Im not feeling well now, may rest more...
maybe will not go to study tomorrow...
stop here....bye bye everybody!!! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby boy,
take care urself la .
^^

baby girl .