Monday, April 6, 2009

I life with my style

I lost my way~
something we cant control by ourself,
But the life is urs, catch up what you want.
aim the destination!!!
shoot to the center, we can do it as well as we want.

Actually I'm not smart than siapa serrounding me,
but i will think a lot of something poeple who would not like to think,
maybe trouble just come true from this way...

I'm not a special person.
The special thing of me is just the acting and my lifestyle.
I life with my style,
I do the thing i want...
So i won't care who judging behind on me...
But I won't feel any special about people love my lifestyle also!!!

I will not listen to someone, i trust myself...
no poeple can presuade me to do something i dun like...
listen!!! im serious....
Maybe im not a good person, but I'm a right boy to someone...

2 comments:

❤ ♬Chloe_悠悠宝贝♬ ❤ said...

你本来就不是好人....

Anonymous said...

yea .
no one else can control ur life .
just go ahead and do what u wanna do .
^^
love ya .

baby girl