Friday, April 3, 2009

BAD luck~~~~

why I so bad luck?
shit shit shit!!!!
What kind of teacher is that???

Okay, i know u guys dunno what going on now...
Today, I meant got tuition at eight o'clock...
I was already meet appointment with the science teacher...
So when i reached home, i tried to slept and wake up early,
I had just slept for half hour...
then I knew my phone credit was expired,
so I went to lesure mall to update my credit...
I tried to call the sicence teacher repeat over and over...
but no body anwser my call...
I waited her for one hour at lesure mall...
finally, I'm not patient to continue my wait at all...
I went back home and don't want care it anymore...

Until now, she still haven call back me and reply my msg..
what kind of teacher is that, and she just such like a bitch!!!
If dunwan tuition pls tell me and dun let me wait...

Luckily she is a teacher, if not, I sure will scold her~
Now, what can I do???
I just want to get a nice result only?
why so hard??? is it the god playing with me? that not a joke man!
and it is not funny...please dun do that to me...is enough....!!!

Malay teacher also like that......
eii~ hari ini you sudah angkat?
Angkat apa???? angkat "diao" ar~~~

Ok ok...now I will not trust the teacher anymore...
and I will find a new~~~
waste my time~~~

last, I just want to say, there are 70% rubbish teacher at JE center in tsun jin!!!
Im so sorry for rude!!!
But i can't control.....just sorry!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby boy,
not u bad luck la ^^
nvm lo .
find another teacher la .
Tsun Jin still got many teacher .
dun nid to worry bout .
^^
dun angry le la .
and this saturday that means tmr la .
my sister in law (brian) last day work at sg wang .
u wanna celebrate with him ?
i think we'll go yam cha .
^^

baby girl .