Thursday, April 16, 2009

sushi with basket ball match...

Yo~today I went to school,
So many classmate told me that our basket ball competition on yesterday was lose!!!
haha~ nevermind, do as well as you guys can, is already enough!

The time pass so fast today.
We discussed to eat sushi king before play basket ball.
After school bell rang~
I quikly went to canteen, joyyie was waiting me at there.
She brought the sushi member card to us.
then, we rush to time square and wait sit.

In the first I decided to eat 20 plate.
But finally, me + joyyie ate 10 plate was already full.
Rm 30 only, very cheap...
next time I should make a member card and ready for the promotion next year.
Haha, cuz im passion for sushi!!!

Finish lunch, we rush back to school and make preparation for the basket ball.
S2C1 is a very stong team and enemy to us, even c2.
But nevermind, just a game....
The main team was s1c3, because we VS them!!!
haha~
yor~ actually we can win, but in the last min they threw in the ball.
We lose again...very dissapointed geh...
But seriously, I don't really mind it....because that just a game...
win also dun have cup to take la~
I don't felt shame about it...
Stupid qing fang, dun say so much thing to me ar!!!...

Erm, after that, I call my father come and fetch me and joyyie...
I was waiting my dad with joyyie outside the gate...
So so late.....

haiz~eii, people ask me don't wear spax,
without spax is much more nicer~...
Haha...laughing in my heart...shuuuuuu~

oo yes, one more thing,
today i chat with hui ying at the canteen,
pei yee ask me don't do like that...
she scared my girl will unhappy about that...
very funny, my joyyie dun mind geh...
because I always is the one who treat her super good good good....

baby joyyie, dun miss me wor...
after I cant sleep ar!!! hahahaha...
good nite baby, love you and miss you....
muakz~....and everyone, bye bye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^
baby boy,
are u sure i dun mind it ?
==
k la .
win or lose oso never mind geh .
u got try ur best then ok jo .
^^
take care .
miss u love u too a .
goodnite .
>3
muaks

baby girl .

Anonymous said...

hei..zzz
tat [中国国宝]pro than u leh
^____+

wind said...

篮球赛
我真的有些痛心 ...

Sushi也很好吃 ~

总之那天超兴奋的 ^^