Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our last meeting at KLIA

Yesterday, we went to KLIA to see JiN off...
My daddy was drove us to there...
We reached there around 7:30pm...
It's still early...
therefore feng sheng them wanted to take some photo.

the KLIA transit...i haven't try it yet.
That is my car, I drove it to KLIA yesterday...
Do you belive me? Impossible lar!!!

yu ting and yi hua!!!




We looked so cool...~


they looked so funny...

He just came back from korea!!!
Untruthful...


JiN reached to the airport around 8:30pm...
we were waiting him until very hungry...
JiN's relatives had came to see him off too.
There was a sad scene and a parting scene...
But i don't cry, I dunno how he felt...
finally JiN's tears came out from his eyes.
I knew we are getting separate...
But i hoped you can find ur dream at japan....
The major character...JiN....
S1C5....08
Holds up the hands

KLIA mcd...
10'30 pm....we went back to home...
on the way going back to home from airport...
I opened the car's window and looking up to the sky...
i was looking for JiN plane....
JiN...goodbye my fren....love you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^
nice what .
so many people there .

baby girl .

Anonymous said...

我在這了恩
你那里還好嗎
我勉強過得去恩
因為真的
太想念你們了

哭的我要死

Anonymous said...

祝进好运咯!
Goooood BYe
n
gOOOOod Luckkk !

-maddog-

Anonymous said...

lolz
*That is my car, I drove it to KLIA yesterday...*

= =

很瞎叻。
不过我笑死我叻

-vivi