Thursday, March 12, 2009

silence night

How many people can still eat together for 80 years?
this picture i stole from dickson profile...
this picture is very meaningful.
People until die still has their partner supporting.
hope I will be the one same with them.
Now is already midnight,
the sky outside is very dark.
sometime when I looking up to the sky in night,
I still could see some brightness by the sun from another side of the world.
I could imagine at the another side of the world is morning in the time.
I mean the the sky is not only darkness,
we still can feel the brightness of the sun arounding us,
althought in the night, maybe midnight, like now.
looking up to the sky,
I suddenly become smallest in the world.
when I close my eyes,
Ken fong, I really lost you.
I cant find back my soul and it just left me away.
In the moment,
I feeling lonely.
I need to hold something while im falling down,
But no one beside me.
I finally drop on the floor...
no people carring about my injure,
no people carring about my painful.
In the silence night, I can heard clearly.
I can feel truly.
maybe I just only have myself in the end,
I'm lonely in this night.

2 comments:

Ms Vivi said...

得却没有什么情侣能够在80岁还在一起
所以要珍惜啊
呵呵

Anonymous said...

im sorry that i cant be beside you .
baby boy, dont felt lonely .
missing you too .

baby girl .