Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holiday+ing

Erm~ Just came back from lesure mall.
Just now I with joyyie went to secret order cake.
We spent two hours to chat at there.
opps, I have got headache!!
I seem like fever now...
Don't know true or not.
hmm~

Ei~ joyyie, don't want do part-time lar...
I hope u won't go to work.
please spend ur free time to accompany me.
But if you want,
I have no idea and I will accompany you.
you must tell me all the thing that you're thinking.
Don't hide in your heart.

Tomorrow must wake up early.
Because I was dated my friends to listen undang already.
Actually my parents were not agree me so fast to drive.
But I really want, they have no idea.
Haha~

after then that, I asked my parents to buy a pc dictionary for me,
they already promised me this coming wednesday would take me to buy.
yes!

Holidays can let me rest more,
But when doing nothing, my brain will be moving.
think something that I don't want to think.

I want to change my bad habit now,
that is, always sleep in noon...
I feel sleeping in noon will waste a lot of time.
Bad habit can be change.

No comments: