Sunday, March 15, 2009

joyyie...

damn trouble now.
I was scolding with joyyie sister just now.
I really don't know what they're thinking.
I did all the things is just for joyyie own goods.

I already told joyyie, you can tell me things that u wanna do,
I will not to control you, and I will let you go.
But if things you don't like to do and just forcing by someone,
I will help you.
I will not mad at you.
I will not blame on you.

Tonight, ur sis told me many things about you.
she said you have many things don't like to do,
but you don't want me unhappy,
so you do it.

I don't know true or not.
But now my heart are very scared,
im so afraid about you.
don't know why!!

Am I the most stupid in this world?
Ur sister said I "know nothing"
she said u are no heart on study,
She looked down on you and said you are not qualification to college.
Now i can't comfirm the future of you and me...
because I really don't know what you are thinking and what you want.
If you still care about me,
please tell me all the things that u are hiding inside ur heart now.

joyyie, im sad now.
im feeling in trouble.
but I still carring about you,
I still love you.
sorry to you, (all the things that I did to you)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm .. yea ! i'm going to college soon :*) but dont know which college yet, still considering * i'm taking mass comm, why?