Wednesday, March 18, 2009

room cleaning

Tonight i felt boring, think after think, what can I do.
I just looked at my room. hehe...
It was too dirty and a lot of book putting any where around my room.
I decided to clean my room, do house keeping.
erm, sorry, is room keeping.
after examination, all the book that I used was haven clean up yet.
some on the floor, some on my bed.
im feeling quite bad to sleep at this enviroment.
haha~
this is the picture after I clean up my room, nice righit?
im too tired after work.



My baby dolls sitting on the table with my little dictionary.
I cant miss this image, so I help it took a picture.
It's too cute...
HAHA~ hey, you guys listen here.
Although there's a dolls in my room,
im not gay!!!
serious lar....
okay, stop here right now, good night...and im happy that i did something meaningful.





7 comments:

wind said...

Walau ~
有没有骗人哦 ...

两张照片差很多呐 !?
厉害厉害 ~

这几天我也要大扫除了 ><

punk_it said...

who lie you jek...
really geh la...
haha~

Anonymous said...

walao....
the 1st pic is so untidy

我很怀疑我房间有脏郎还是老鼠
我也要收拾一下了。。。。

punk_it said...

haha, ur room sure got rat...
if u still dun clean up.

Anonymous said...

哈哈~
很好笑 阿~
打扫前和打扫后~
hehe ...
最好笑就是 那个poster==
打扫前摊在床上的~
之后就贴在墙壁了~==
好像很故意酱~。。。
哈哈~

你的房也不是很乱罢了啦
我的比较严重~
可是`做么你的床隔壁有垃圾桶==
肮脏到鬼酱~

punk_it said...

cheh...can convinient me throw rubbish ma...

funny mie?
yours dirty than mine

Ms Vivi said...

你房间还没有清理之前
好好笑啊
哈哈
×好乱好乱×