Thursday, March 12, 2009

My suck result !!!

Well, examination finally was passed.
Now is the time to get affraid about my result.
I know my result of this time exam was poor.
Because i could admit I never done well about it.
But, my malay!!!
I dunno where to began...
the problem is not I dunwan to learn,
But how can I improve it?
Pay attention in the class when teacher explaning?
I really couldt'n understood that what was teacher discusting about.
Many malay words I dunno really know.
But I will learn If I have the oppurtunity.
IM finding hard for tiution my malay...
Because I dunwan simply find a teacher,
I must make sure when I pay the tiution fee that I can 100% understand.
God, stop and enough.
Now my heart are very painful because of my result.
Im so sorry to myself.
I cant face my parent.
Im need to apologize to joyyie...
I will promise to find tiution to improve my malay,
And I promise to more hardworking to do preparation for my next exam.
Maybe now in my class have many people is looking down on me,
im so sorry...
I felt so sad about it...
Im very moodly and unhappy...
who can make me laugh again?
Now my dream seem like leaving far to me day after day.
I cant inmagine how my english result...
because I just think will get fail....
Im very admired all my classmate who took the flying colour exam in this time.
Why ken fong?
You always cant do it?
I cant answer and no more comment...
just can present a sad mood to u now....
regret is always too late....
but I belive, failure is the mother of success....
I will do better next time.............

5 comments:

Ms Vivi said...

成绩嘛
就放轻松好啦~~

Anonymous said...

its ok .
i really wish that u can take a good result at the next exam .
so ,
please promise me that u will be hardworking now .
okays ?
^^
dun be so confuse .
i know u can do it .
and u must .
^^
gambathe .

baby girl .

Anonymous said...

ErM~~~~
真的不想说你的成绩差到不如人意
可是事实就是如此。。。
或许你可以检讨你上课的态度
是好是坏
自己心里有数
上课要打起精神[不要睡觉]
要专心[有时你上课会胡思乱想]
功课要做好,不要用来抄[至少你做完考试的时候不至于全军覆没][至少也有作业分帮你]
不要老是说作业分没用,逞强的你说:我根本不需要作业分来帮我也能升班
补考很好玩吗?
别人都轻松了你还要继续努力。。。
自己好好想下
清芳共勉之

punk_it said...

yala...pay attention lo...
bluer...haha
dun slp dun slp

Anonymous said...

说到做到才好